Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Designs

Hi all!

I would like to introduce the newest members of our family.

Here I give you "Since The day I Met You"





and "Two Lives".


Spring is impending and, like a new love, buds and sprouts are shooting now which I witness on my daily walks. This has inspired me to create the latest additions to our range of wedding stationery.

Officially we are still in the middle of winter but it's time to wake up: the wedding season soon will be in full swing and if you are getting hitched between now and May next year you should contact us now so we can help you get organised! That's if you are living in Australia :)

What's it like over in the US? Perhaps someone would like to comment on this, I would appreciate it.

The "Two Lives" design is actually presented as a pouch layout.



We have a number of pouch and booklet layouts that present the invitation, response card and an additional guest information card as one neat package.

Nothing worse than receiving an invitation where all the bits and bobs fall out and all over the floor the second you open the envelope.

These "All-In-One" layouts can feature any design from our range.
For example, clients may we wish to purchase the "Since The day I Met You" design with a pouch layout, too.

Looking forward to spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment